We are currently looking to fill Assistant Manager & Part-time Sales positions at After Midnight.
See job descriptions are links to apply below.
Are you looking for a position where you can make a difference in people’s lives, and create an atmosphere of fun, achievement, and caring? Then this may be the position for you.
We’re looking for a full-time retail assistant manager who is a leader, mature, motivated, organized, and detail-oriented. We need someone who can think on their feet, make things happen, and take the initiative to get things done. Someone who likes people, can treat employees and customers with respect, and can turn lemons into lemonade for those around you.
This is a primarily a sales floor supervisory position and entails being on your feet all day, being a top salesperson, helping customers, leading my example, keeping the sales staff active, interested and motivated and enforcing company policies and procedures. Additionally there are some back office, receiving, marketing, merchandising, and other projects as needed.
This is position requires open availability.
Your primary duties will include:
- Supervising and leading a team, maintaining a positive work atmosphere, and assisting with the hiring and development of employees.
- Being proactive during the entire sales process, including: greeting the customer, providing product knowledge, suggesting product options, helping them make their final selections, and ringing up sales.
- Responsible for supervising tasks, being accountable for task completion, and delegating tasks when appropriate.
- Maintaining equipment & facility to company’s high standards, organizing all store areas, processing and stocking inventory, responsibility for performing inventory cycle counts, inventory control, and security/shrink reduction.
- Some office tasks including things like data entry, making signage, scanning and processing paperwork, and maintaining organization of the office.
- Must have two years of work experience in retail supervision, strong sales skills, strong leadership and organizational skills, and experience training and developing associates.
- Must have open availability
- Must be willing to learn and adhere to all company policies, procedures, and philosophy, then lead by example.
- Must be a do-it-yourself type person who is handy, and/or crafty.
- Must have good computer skills including Microsoft Programs (Word, Excel), graphics programs, and email.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information professionally.
- Positive attitude, team player, extremely reliable, trustworthy, and punctual.
To apply for the Assistant position please fill out our request for interview form at: http://aftermidnightstore.com/request-for-interview-form/
We are looking for a nice friendly people-person with whom customers will feel comfortable discussing adult topics. Previous sales/retail experience is preferred.
Your primary duties will include:
- Being proactive during the entire sales process, including: Greeting the customer, providing product knowledge, suggesting product options, and helping customers make their final selections.
- Ringing up sales
- Cleaning, maintaining, and organizing all areas, processing and stocking inventory, and maintaining a positive, friendly atmosphere for employees and customers.
Don’t worry, training is provided. To ensure your success we provide extensive one-on-one procedural and product training, instructional sales videos, and written materials on product information for you to become a romance products expert.
Apply for the part-time sales position at http://aftermidnightstore.com/sales-position